The Wine Cellars of the Northwest was established with one thing in mind: support the best small lot wine producers in Southern Idaho, Oregon, and Washington State. The wineries within this unique portfolio typically produce less than 10,000 cases of wine per year and represent the very best that the NW has to offer. Many of our wineries limit production of certain vintages to less than 1000 cases per year. The Wine Cellars has exclusive access to these amazing products outside of the winery’s own tasting room.
Our focus is to provide excellent customer service while providing our suppliers with a reliable, growth-oriented affiliation. We continually improve our portfolio by adding great products from small and mid-size suppliers in the Northwest. Our goal is to develop excellent long-term relationships with customers and suppliers while establishing a sound financial future for the company.
The Wine Cellars of the Northwest specializes in-
- On-premise support including-
- Restaurant inventory management, pricing guidance, wine list consulting, staff training, and wine dinner organization/facilitation
- Off-premise support including-
- Retail inventory management, pricing guidance, new product introductions, wine tastings, and customer facing education
- Wine brokerage services for suppliers as applicable